|Candace Pert, PhD|
Author of Molecules of Emotion.
|Eric Robins, MD|
Co-author of Your Hands Can Heal you.
|Wayne Dyer |
"This really works... I've had great results with tapping in my own life."
|Bruce Lipton, PhD|
Author of The Biology of Belief.
|Jack Canfield |
"The most powerful new transformational technology to come along in years."
Co-Author of The Promise of Energy Psychology.
|Bessel Van der Kolk|
Professor of Psychiatry, Boston University School of Medicine
"EP techniques and procedures can bring about remarkably rapid changes in the way people feel."
|Norm Shealy, MD|
Author of Soul Medicine.
|Deepak Chopra, MD|
|"EFT offers great healing benefits." |
Author of The Unmistakable Touch of Grace..
|Nathaniel Brandon, PhD|
author of The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem
"The techniques of EP have provided me with invaluable tools for working with trauma. No therapist can afford to remain ignorant of this new and exciting field."
Using EFT for Diabetes
How can EFT help those suffering from diabetes and metabolic syndrome? One pathway is that EFT helps reduce stress. When you're stressed, your body believes you're in danger, and dumps glucose (sugar) into your bloodstream for quick energy. Done repeatedly, this glucose/insulin overload can cause a burnout of our body's homeostatic mechanisms for regulating insulin. Many Type 2 diabetics are also overweight, and there are several studies showing that EFT can help you lose weight, and keep it off. That's why there are so many success stories for EFT and diabetes, like the ones in the articles below. To get the most out of EFT, enroll for an EFT workshop, contact one of our certified practitioners, use the resources at our bookstore, and start with the free EFT Mini-Manual.
Dawson Church, PhD
Best-selling Author of the Award-Winning Book The Genie in Your Genes.
Diabetes Case Histories
- Acceptance of His Past Eliminates Diabetic's Cravings for Sweets and Soda
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and Numbness from Diabetes
- "Back Door Policy" Relieves Diabetic Neuropathy
- Bonding with Sugar: Releasing the Fear of Diabetes with EFT
- Daily Tapping Lowers Blood Sugar
- EFT and Type I Diabetes: Blood Sugar Level Goes from 300 to 115 after 5 Minutes of Tapping
- EFT and Type II Diabetes: Blood Sugar Down from 467 to 110
- Relief of Diabetic Neuropathy after One EFT Session
- Success with Type II Diabetes and Connecting Emotionally