Stress and Vision
I've discovered, to my surprise, that EFT helps my vision stay sharp when I'm tired. This is because one of the contributing factors in vision issues is emotional stress, which can be helped with EFT. Anger, trauma, frustration, fear, and insecurity may affect those intricate muscles, nerves and capillaries that control eye movement.
Learn EFT and give it a try for vision problems. Discuss EFT with your optometrist or physician, too. They may be intrigued about the role of emotions in vision problems. Below are some actual cases that might suggest ways to start. Attend one of our weekend workshops, where we provide hands-on demonstrations of how quickly EFT can help you reduce the fear of "seeing" emotionally troubling memories. You walk away with the knowledge of how to use it for your stress on a daily basis. Our certified EFT practitioners have experience working with the emotional components of physical symptoms, and you'll find inspiration and practical advice in our EFT Bookstore. To get started, click here to learn EFT for free.
Dawson Church, PhD
Best-selling Author of the Award-Winning Book The Genie in Your Genes.
Stress and Vision Case Histories
- An Optometrist Points Out Emotional Impacts on Vision
- After Progressive Eyesight Degneration, Practitioner Regains 20/20 Vision
- Dr Carol Look's Eyesight Experiment gives Cheri Major Benefits
- Both Nearsightedness and Farsightedness Improve After Tapping on Emotional Issues
- Self Healing for Eye Issues and Re-Growing Cartilage
- EFT for Glaucoma
- Tapping for Self-Healing for Cataracts and Glaucoma
- Results of EFT Master Carol Look's Eyesight Study
- Tapping for Cataract Surgery Releases Inner Child Issues
- Tapping for Events You Don't Want to See