"As much as I love not having my nightmares anymore, I love even more the fact that I now can dream again. I am so grateful to you and for EFT! Thank you!"
-D. Nicole Johnson Starr, The PTSD Retreat
Using EFT with Dreams
There are many fascinating accounts of using EFT with dreams. EFT can take away the emotional charge associated with nightmares, disturbing dreams, and recurring dreams. EFT can also help you interpret dreams. This selection of articles gives you ideas on how to approach dreamwork with EFT.
I particularly recommend the Dream To Freedom Technique by Bob and Lynne Hoss, which combines EFT and dream techniques drawn from Gestalt therapy. Bob is the founder of the Dream Science Foundation, and an expert on the neuropsychology of dreaming. You can find their book Dream to Freedom on Amazon here, and this link will take you to their article in Energy Psychology Journal on the science behind EFT and dreams.
Below are some dreamwork cases I've selected from EFT Universe.
Download the Dream To Freedom Worksheet
- Two Recurring Dreams Linked to Depression and Panic Attacks
- After Tapping Away Resistance, Dreams Are Full of Meaning
- When You Can't Find Specific Events: Using Dreams Instead
- Dream Messages Understood With EFT and Gestalt Therapy
- Tapping During a Stressful Dream
- Working on a Dream with EFT, Ego States and Matrix Reimprinting
- Using EFT During Lucid Dreams to Reduce Anxiety
- Tapping on Emotional Crescendos Within Recurring Dreams
- EFT Tapping for Recurring Dreams
- EFT Tapping Within a Dream
- Incest, Cutting, and Tapping Within a Terrifying Recurring Dream
- After Tapping, Death Nightmare Transmutes to Peaceful Snow
- Recurring Dream Resolves Stigma of Rape that Occurred Sixty Years Previously
- Dream Recall Facilitated by EFT