|Eric Robins, MD
Co-author of Your Hands Can Heal you.
"I frequently use EFT for my patients with great results."
"This really works... I've had great results with tapping in my own life."
|Deepak Chopra, MD
"EFT offers great healing benefits."
Co-Author of The Promise of Energy Psychology.
"EFT is easy, effective, and produces amazing results. I think it should be taught in elementary school."
|Norm Shealy, MD
Author of Soul Medicine.
"By removing emotional trauma, EFT helps heal physical symptoms too."
"If you're looking for ways to change your life, check out Energy Psychology, it's pretty extraordinary."
|Nathaniel Brandon, PhD
author of The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem
"The techniques of EP have provided me with invaluable tools for working with trauma. No therapist can afford to remain ignorant of this new and exciting field."
|Bruce Lipton, PhD
Author of The Biology of Belief.
"EFT is a simple, powerful process that can profoundly influence gene activity, health and behavior."
|Candace Pert, PhD
Author of Molecules of Emotion.
"EFT is at the forefront of the new healing movement."
Author of The Unmistakable Touch of Grace.
"EFT is destined to be a top healing tool for the 21st Century."
"The most powerful new transformational technology to come along in years."
|Bessel Van der Kolk
Professor of Psychiatry, Boston University School of Medicine
"EP techniques and procedures can bring about remarkably rapid changes in the way people feel."
- Last Updated on Saturday, 23 August 2014 23:45
"As much as I love not having my nightmares anymore, I love even more the fact that I now can dream again. I am so grateful to you and for EFT! Thank you!"
-D. Nicole Johnson Starr, The PTSD Retreat
Using EFT with Dreams
There are many fascinating accounts of using EFT with dreams. EFT can take away the emotional charge associated with nightmares, disturbing dreams, and recurring dreams. EFT can also help you interpret dreams. This selection of articles gives you ideas on how to approach dreamwork with EFT, and I particularly recommend the Dream To Freedom Technique by Bob and Lynne Hoss, which combines EFT and dream techniques drawn from Gestalt therapy. Below are some dreamwork cases I've selected from EFT Universe.
Download the Dream To Freedom Worksheet
- Two Recurring Dreams Linked to Depression and Panic Attacks
- After Tapping Away Resistance, Dreams Are Full of Meaning
- When You Can't Find Specific Events: Using Dreams Instead
- Dream Messages Understood With EFT and Gestalt Therapy
- A Dreamer Tapping During a Stressful Dream
- Working on a Dream with EFT, Ego States and Matrix Reimprinting
- Using EFT During Lucid Dreams to Reduce Anxiety
- Dream Recall Facilitated by EFT
- Tapping on Emotional Crescendos Within Recurring Dreams
- After Months of Recurring Dreams, Resolution in One Session
- EFT for Unresolved Dream Issues, & Tapping Within a Dream
- Incest, Cutting, and Tapping Within a Terrifying Recurring Dream
- After Tapping, Death Nightmare Transmutes to Peaceful Snow
- Recurring Dream Resolves Stigma of Rape that Occurred Sixty Years Previously