|Eric Robins, MD
Co-author of Your Hands Can Heal you.
"I frequently use EFT for my patients with great results."
|Candace Pert, PhD
Author of Molecules of Emotion.
"EFT is at the forefront of the new healing movement."
|Bruce Lipton, PhD
Author of The Biology of Belief.
"EFT is a simple, powerful process that can profoundly influence gene activity, health and behavior."
|Bessel Van der Kolk
Professor of Psychiatry, Boston University School of Medicine
"EP techniques and procedures can bring about remarkably rapid changes in the way people feel."
"If you're looking for ways to change your life, check out Energy Psychology, it's pretty extraordinary."
|Deepak Chopra, MD
"EFT offers great healing benefits."
"This really works... I've had great results with tapping in my own life."
Co-Author of The Promise of Energy Psychology.
"EFT is easy, effective, and produces amazing results. I think it should be taught in elementary school."
|Nathaniel Brandon, PhD
author of The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem
"The techniques of EP have provided me with invaluable tools for working with trauma. No therapist can afford to remain ignorant of this new and exciting field."
"The most powerful new transformational technology to come along in years."
|Norm Shealy, MD
Author of Soul Medicine.
"By removing emotional trauma, EFT helps heal physical symptoms too."
Author of The Unmistakable Touch of Grace.
"EFT is destined to be a top healing tool for the 21st Century."
Topics Covered in the Three Levels of EFT Training
Topics Covered in the Three Levels of Clinical EFT Training
Each training stage, Level 1, 2, and 3, is a two-day class. There are 8 learning modules in each level. As well as step-by-step instruction in all the core concepts of EFT, the classes include exercises to build your skill and confidence. The modular nature of the training, with each module building on the skills learned in the previous module, has been shown to result in a thorough understanding of how to practice EFT.
Each level includes practical work with others, with the quantity of work increasing each time, as you become more experienced with EFT.
These levels of training may be taken in order to become more fluent with EFT, or to meet the requirements for EFT Certification. Below you can see the topics covered in each module of each level of EFT training. Levels 1 and 2, and the specialty workshops, offer a beginner and intermediate level understanding of EFT; Level 3 workshops are suitable for those with a thorough existing knowledge of EFT.
For a schedule of dates and locations showing upcoming EFT Level 1, 2, and 3 trainings, click here.
If you'd like to schedule an EFT Level 1, 2, or 3 training for your organization, we can arrange one provided you have a minimum registration of 20 people. Level 1 and 2 may be taken together or in quick succession, however, it is recommended that Level 3 be taken six months or more after Level 2, to allow you to build proficiency in delivering EFT.
"The work you are doing to standardize EFT and to get it the professional respect it deserves is so appreciated!"
-Karen Brodie, EFT Int-1
- History and Development of EFT
- Stress: How it Affects the Body
- Building Bridges from Existing Beliefs to EFT
- The Physiological Mechanisms Underlying Rapid Healing
- The Science Behind EFT
- The Discovery Statement
- EFTs Full Basic Recipe
- SUD or Subjective Units of Distress
- Taking Shortcuts: Short Form of The Basic Recipe
- Making Adjustments in Subsequent Rounds of EFT
- Why EFT Doesn't Focus on the Positive First
- Measuring Progress
- Daisy Chains of Issues
- The Importance of Being Specific
- Psychological Reversal & Secondary Gain
- Cognitive Shifts & Exposure
- Testing for Completeness
- How Traumatic Events Imprint on the Brain
- The Generalization Effect
- Handling Excessive Intensity
- Disproportionate Responses to Emotional Stimuli
- Finding the Words to Use
- Cognitive Belief Shifts
- The Role of Insight in Personal Growth
- Characteristics of Traumatizing Events
- How Trauma is Reinforced in the Brain
- EFT for Traumatic Memories
- Taking the Edge Off Excessive Intensity
- The Movie Technique
- Emotional Crescendos Within Remembered Events
- EFT for Aches and Pains
- Working with Physical Symptoms
- Collaborating with a Physician or Mental Health Professional
- What To Do When Self-Acceptance Is the Problem
- What To Do When EFT Doesn't Work
- EFT for Addictive Cravings
- Aspects of Addictions
- Borrowing Benefits
- The Personal Peace Procedure
"I had been tapping with DVDs and online videos for many years and thought I knew EFT. What a shocker to take an EFT Level 1 workshop and discover how much more there is to the technique. I was only scratching the surface of EFTs power before this workshop. And the scientific basis of it all became very clear to me and helped me understand what's happening in my body during EFT sessions. Thank you EFT Universe for providing these excellent clinical trainings."
-Kerry Sheridan, RN
- Participant Objectives for Level 2
- Review of Foundational Concepts
- Introduction to the Gentle Techniques for Intense Issues
- Tearless Trauma
- Chasing the Pain
- Sneaking Up on the Problem
- Sneaking Away from the Problem
- Your Palace of Possibilities
- Internalized Critics
- The Writings on Our Walls
- Clearing Limiting Beliefs
- Tables and Legs
- Questions for Uncovering Core Issues
- Testing with Questions and In Vivo Re-enacting
- Core Issues and Physical Symptoms
- Methods for Delivering EFT
- Working over the Telephone or Skype
- Tail Enders and Affirmations
- Assessing Beliefs with the Validity of Cognition Scale
- How To Uncover Tappable Issues in Tail Enders
- EFT in Groups
- Giving Borrowing Benefits Instructions to a Group
- Additional Tapping Points
- Using EFT with Children
- Age-appropriate Techniques
- Surrogate Tapping
- Scope of Practice
- Informed Consent
- The EFT Ethics Code
- Developing a Flowing and Conversational Style
- Dealing with Rants and Anger
- Reading Between the Lines
- Protective Distancing for Intense Trauma
- Submodalities Techniques for When Clients Show No Emotion
- Using Imagery with Physical Symptoms
- Creating Your Own EFT Approaches
- The Session Flow Chart
- Substance Reactions and Food Intolerances
- Peak Performance and Success
- Ethics Concepts
- Scope of Practice
- Ethics Codes
- Keeping Session Notes & Client Records
- Informed Consent
- Emergency Situations