|Nathaniel Brandon, PhD
author of The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem
"The techniques of EP have provided me with invaluable tools for working with trauma. No therapist can afford to remain ignorant of this new and exciting field."
|Norm Shealy, MD
Author of Soul Medicine.
"By removing emotional trauma, EFT helps heal physical symptoms too."
Co-Author of The Promise of Energy Psychology.
"EFT is easy, effective, and produces amazing results. I think it should be taught in elementary school."
"The most powerful new transformational technology to come along in years."
|Eric Robins, MD
Co-author of Your Hands Can Heal you.
"I frequently use EFT for my patients with great results."
|Candace Pert, PhD
Author of Molecules of Emotion.
"EFT is at the forefront of the new healing movement."
|Deepak Chopra, MD
"EFT offers great healing benefits."
"If you're looking for ways to change your life, check out Energy Psychology, it's pretty extraordinary."
"This really works... I've had great results with tapping in my own life."
Author of The Unmistakable Touch of Grace.
"EFT is destined to be a top healing tool for the 21st Century."
|Bruce Lipton, PhD
Author of The Biology of Belief.
"EFT is a simple, powerful process that can profoundly influence gene activity, health and behavior."
|Bessel Van der Kolk
Professor of Psychiatry, Boston University School of Medicine
"EP techniques and procedures can bring about remarkably rapid changes in the way people feel."
- Parent Category: English
Required Reading for EFT Certification
- The EFT Manual
- The EFT Level 1 Comprehensive Resource Guide
- The Genie in Your Genes: Epigenetic Medicine and the New Biology of Intention (Chapters 1, 2, 11 & 13)
- Paper: The Neurochemistry of Counterconditioning
- The EFT Level 2 Comprehensive Resource Guide
- The Promise of Energy Psychology (Ch 1, 3, 4, 5)
- The Genie in Your Genes (remaining chapters)
- Paper: Energy Psychology in Rehabilitation: Origins, Clinical Applications, and Theory
- Paper: Fighting the Fire: Emotions, Evolution, and the Future of Psychology
- The Clinical EFT Handbook:A Definitive Resource for Practitioners, Clinicians, Researchers,Volume 1
- Creating Healing Relationships: Professional Standards for Energy Therapy Practitioners
- Ethics Handbook for Energy Healing Practitioners
- The EFT Level 3 Comprehensive Resource Guide*
- Energy Psychology in Psychotherapy: A Comprehensive Source Book (Introduction, Chapters 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 23)
- Treating Psychological Trauma and PTSD (chapters 2, 10, 12, 13, 17)
- Soul Medicine: Awakening Your Inner Blueprint for Abundant Health & Energy (Chapters 2, 6, 7, 10, 13, 16)
- The Clinical EFT Handbook: A Definitive Resource for Practitioners, Clinicians, & Researchers, Volume 2*
Requirement for EFT-Int and EFT-Exp Practitioner certification
Brief book report on any 3 of the books above or below for each level of certification:
- EFT for Procrastination
- Dream to Freedom: A Handbook for Integrating Dreamwork and Energy Psychology
- EFT for the Highly Sensitive Temperament
- EFT for Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
- EFT for Weight Loss
- Personal Mythology: Using Ritual, Dreams, and Imagination to Discover Your Inner Story
- The Great Field: Soul At Play in a Conscious Universe
- The Energy of Belief: Psychology's Power Tools to Focus Intention and Release Blocking Beliefs
- Hardwiring Happiness
- The Bond: Connecting Through the Space Between Us
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself
For a sample book report, click here.
EFT Workshop Manuals
When you take an EFT workshop, you receive a workshop manual. You can order the current versions of these manuals here:
*Not yet available. The online test will not include questions from this volume until it is available.