Using EFT for Diabetes
How can EFT help those suffering from diabetes and metabolic syndrome? One pathway is that EFT helps reduce stress. When you're stressed, your body believes you're in danger, and dumps glucose (sugar) into your bloodstream for quick energy. Done repeatedly, this glucose/insulin overload can cause a burnout of our body's homeostatic mechanisms for regulating insulin. Many Type 2 diabetics are also overweight, and there are several studies showing that EFT can help you lose weight, and keep it off. That's why there are so many success stories for EFT and diabetes, like the ones in the articles below. To get the most out of EFT, enroll for an EFT workshop, contact one of our certified practitioners, use the resources at our bookstore, and start with the free EFT Mini-Manual.
Dawson Church, PhD
Best-selling Author of the Award-Winning Book The Genie in Your Genes.
Diabetes Case Histories
- Acceptance of His Past Eliminates Diabetic's Cravings for Sweets and Soda
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and Numbness from Diabetes
- "Back Door Policy" Relieves Diabetic Neuropathy
- Bonding with Sugar: Releasing the Fear of Diabetes with EFT
- Daily Tapping Lowers Blood Sugar
- EFT and Type I Diabetes: Blood Sugar Level Goes from 300 to 115 after 5 Minutes of Tapping
- Relief of Diabetic Neuropathy after One EFT Session
- Success with Type II Diabetes and Connecting Emotionally