"The most powerful new transformational technology to come along in years."
|Bruce Lipton, PhD
Author of The Biology of Belief.
"EFT is a simple, powerful process that can profoundly influence gene activity, health and behavior."
|Bessel Van der Kolk
Professor of Psychiatry, Boston University School of Medicine
"EP techniques and procedures can bring about remarkably rapid changes in the way people feel."
|Candace Pert, PhD
Author of Molecules of Emotion.
"EFT is at the forefront of the new healing movement."
Co-Author of The Promise of Energy Psychology.
"EFT is easy, effective, and produces amazing results. I think it should be taught in elementary school."
"This really works... I've had great results with tapping in my own life."
Author of The Unmistakable Touch of Grace.
"EFT is destined to be a top healing tool for the 21st Century."
"If you're looking for ways to change your life, check out Energy Psychology, it's pretty extraordinary."
|Nathaniel Brandon, PhD
author of The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem
"The techniques of EP have provided me with invaluable tools for working with trauma. No therapist can afford to remain ignorant of this new and exciting field."
|Eric Robins, MD
Co-author of Your Hands Can Heal you.
"I frequently use EFT for my patients with great results."
|Norm Shealy, MD
Author of Soul Medicine.
"By removing emotional trauma, EFT helps heal physical symptoms too."
|Deepak Chopra, MD
"EFT offers great healing benefits."
The Underpinnings of Depression
"Using EFT, I have successfully treated fears, phobias, depression, trauma, and addictions. It's effects are rapid, dramatic, and deep." Fred P. Gallo, Ph.D. - Editor, Energy Psychology in Psychotherapy
Several studies have demonstrated EFTs efficacy for depression. I performed one study with healthcare workers, and measured their depression levels before and after a brief EFT workshop. Not only did their depressive symptoms improve significantly; they were still better when followed up 3 months later. Yet it's important to focus on the emotional experiences that underlie depression, rather than tapping generally on the feeling of depression itself. You can see how to find those specific events in some of the free tutorials I wrote. The EFT Mini-Manual is also free, and will get you started. To go further on your EFT journey, take an EFT workshop, book a session with one of our certified practitioners, and read one of the EFT books available at our bookstore.
Dawson Church, PhD
Best-selling Author of the Award-Winning Book The Genie in Your Genes.
- 30+ years of depression gone in 2 minutes
- Maggie eliminates her own depression
- A non-therapist does superb work on depression-including her own.
- A textbook depression case-a "one minute wonder" complete with belief changes
- After 15 years of therapy, including shock therapy, EFT helps release depression
- EFT saves a life by rapidly resolving suicidal depression
- Adrienne, a physician's assistant, uses EFT in her busy medical clinic for both anxiety and depression
- Success with a skeptical, depressed scientist - follow up included
- From depressed and suicidal ... to ... "I laugh all the time"
- EFT Newcomer eliminates his own deep depression and anxiety disorder
- Depression, height phobia and claustrophobia eliminated in one session
- Long term severe depression gone in ten minutes
- An intimate look at Depression
- Louella: Depression, pesticides and low blood sugar
- Surrogate tapping and its effect on depression.
- EFT instead of shock treatments?
- A case that didn't work-and some suggestions
- Depression and confusion about God
- EFT on personal depression-"I was angry at myself"
- Was it really a manic/depressive disorder?
- Dr. Patricia Carrington on depression-a detailed discussion, including meds
- A successful but involved depression case-"I don't want to tell you how well I'm doing"
- Depression, low self esteem and childhood traumas
- Depression with numerous underlying issues
- Depression related to guilt
- When depression comes from a related issue
- Depression on Death Row
- What was REALLY causing Anne's depression?
- A mis-diagnosed manic/depressive disorder