Support for the EFT Newsletter, Products, Services, and Website
• If you want to submit an article, story or video for the website, please go to the submission portal.
• If you can't locate a page on this site, type your keywords into the website search engine.
• You can find EFT Universe mailing addresses for the various departments on the Mailing Addresses page.
• You can find EFT Universe policies, including refund policies, submission criteria for products, services, links, trainings, and events, on the Policies and Procedures page.
Support for Using EFT
If you need support using or learning EFT, or dealing with a particular problem, there are many features of this web site that are designed to help you find the best possible solutions:
• Visit the EFT Tutorial master page, and pick the tutorial that best matches your need.
• Read the Frequently Asked Questions to determine how best to proceed with your particular problem.
• Rent the instructional DVDs with segments dealing with everything from serious diseases to emotional traumas.
• Visit the EFT Discussion Groups, join them, and ask your questions of experienced EFT practitioners that are fellow members of the group.
• Browse the site, using the website search engine, and see how other people have used EFT for your issue.
• Make sure you're signed up for the free EFT Insights newsletter
When EFT "Just Isn't Working"
There are many reasons people get stuck when using EFT, and they don't appear to be making progress. Try these proven methods, and ask yourself these questions:
• Am I tapping on a specific event? Tapping on a generality is rarely as successful. Click here for the link to the Specific Events tutorial.
• Have I found the underlying core issue? If you're tapping at the periphery, you may leave the central emotional event untouched. Click here for the "Finding Core Issues" tutorial.
• Have I dealt with every aspect of the experience? You might have worked on one or two aspects, and left others untouched. Click here for the link to the Aspects tutorial.
• Try using the Movie Technique or the Tell the Story Technique, both of which can result in your emotional distress improving. Click here for the link to the Tell the Story tutorial and the Movie Technique tutorial.
• Go to the Frequently Asked Questions page, and find out what others have done when they get stuck.
• Go to the EFT Discussion Groups and ask questions of experienced EFT users.
• Visit an EFT Practitioner. They can help you locate your core issues, and develop new insights that move you forward.
• If you're a practitioner and having trouble with a case, you can request supervision. Click here to see two articles on the support that supervision can provide.