|Eric Robins, MD
Co-author of Your Hands Can Heal you.
"I frequently use EFT for my patients with great results."
|Nathaniel Brandon, PhD
author of The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem
"The techniques of EP have provided me with invaluable tools for working with trauma. No therapist can afford to remain ignorant of this new and exciting field."
|Bruce Lipton, PhD
Author of The Biology of Belief.
"EFT is a simple, powerful process that can profoundly influence gene activity, health and behavior."
|Deepak Chopra, MD
"EFT offers great healing benefits."
"If you're looking for ways to change your life, check out Energy Psychology, it's pretty extraordinary."
Author of The Unmistakable Touch of Grace.
"EFT is destined to be a top healing tool for the 21st Century."
Co-Author of The Promise of Energy Psychology.
"EFT is easy, effective, and produces amazing results. I think it should be taught in elementary school."
"This really works... I've had great results with tapping in my own life."
|Candace Pert, PhD
Author of Molecules of Emotion.
"EFT is at the forefront of the new healing movement."
|Norm Shealy, MD
Author of Soul Medicine.
"By removing emotional trauma, EFT helps heal physical symptoms too."
"The most powerful new transformational technology to come along in years."
|Bessel Van der Kolk
Professor of Psychiatry, Boston University School of Medicine
"EP techniques and procedures can bring about remarkably rapid changes in the way people feel."
- Parent Category: English
Professional EFT? or Easy EFT!
Make EFT work for your life style, your time frame, and your professional goals. That might mean seeking certification in EFT, or it might mean simply using EFT for your own personal benefit from time to time. Either way, EFT has a great deal to offer you. If you're just interested in quick personal results with Easy EFT, click here.
EFT can also greatly enhance your professional practice, so if you're a professional, consider taking EFT to the next level. Professionals who use EFT include:
Alternative Medicine Practitioners
If you're a professional interested in EFT, here are some of the steps to consider:
1. Read The EFT Manual and some of the specialized books, such as EFT for PTSD and EFT for Weight Loss.
2. Take workshops in the expert use of EFT.
3. Read books that describe EFTs solid scientific foundation, like The Genie in Your Genes, and The Promise of Energy Psychology.
4. Get certified in EFT.
5. List your practice on the EFT web site.
6. Write case histories of your experiences with EFT, and share your expertise with others.
7. Refine your EFT skills, especially by tackling difficult cases.
8. Take advanced EFT trainings in specialized topics such as PTSD, relationship skills, and sports performance.