|Bessel Van der Kolk
Professor of Psychiatry, Boston University School of Medicine
"EP techniques and procedures can bring about remarkably rapid changes in the way people feel."
|Eric Robins, MD
Co-author of Your Hands Can Heal you.
"I frequently use EFT for my patients with great results."
"This really works... I've had great results with tapping in my own life."
"If you're looking for ways to change your life, check out Energy Psychology, it's pretty extraordinary."
Author of The Unmistakable Touch of Grace.
"EFT is destined to be a top healing tool for the 21st Century."
Co-Author of The Promise of Energy Psychology.
"EFT is easy, effective, and produces amazing results. I think it should be taught in elementary school."
"The most powerful new transformational technology to come along in years."
|Nathaniel Brandon, PhD
author of The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem
"The techniques of EP have provided me with invaluable tools for working with trauma. No therapist can afford to remain ignorant of this new and exciting field."
|Candace Pert, PhD
Author of Molecules of Emotion.
"EFT is at the forefront of the new healing movement."
|Deepak Chopra, MD
"EFT offers great healing benefits."
|Bruce Lipton, PhD
Author of The Biology of Belief.
"EFT is a simple, powerful process that can profoundly influence gene activity, health and behavior."
|Norm Shealy, MD
Author of Soul Medicine.
"By removing emotional trauma, EFT helps heal physical symptoms too."
Notice: Constant DS already defined in /home/eft/public_html/plugins/content/fb_tw_plus1/fb_tw_plus1.php on line 13
Immunity and EFT
- Parent Category: blogs
Immunity and EFT
Psoriasis is one of the most widespread autoimmune diseases, affecting millions of sufferers worldwide. It is characterized by inflamed red patches and flaking of the skin. A pilot study by Patti Hodge, and Corinne Jurgens of Stony Point University, assessed 12 psoriasis patients for both physical and psychological symptoms, and followed their progress for three months. After EFT, their psychological health improved by over 50%. Their psoriasis also improved, and on follow-up their symptoms had reduced by 74.95% (p<.001). Click here for the study abstract. To subscribe to the peer-reviewed professional journal Energy Psychology: Theory, Research, and Treatment, in which the study was published, click here.
Previous Blog Postings
- EFT Improves Sport Confidence
- NIMH Dumps DSM-V Diagnosis
- The Dark Side of EFT
- Skills that Foster Love
- The Detonator Is Not the Dynamite
- The Mayan Calendar and 2013
- The Dark Side of Neural Plasticity
- Dale Teplitz: Energy Medicine Practitioners Improve Outcomes with EFT
- Dream to Freedom: Gestalt Dreamwork and EFT
- Jenny Johnston on The Heart is the Emperor.
- Skinny Genes and EFT.
- American Psychological Association Standards and EFT.
- Join Over 500,000 People for the Tapping World Summit.
- Fox News follows Dan Hoaglin, a veteran with PTSD, through his 6 week EFT program.
- David Mackay and Till Schilling open the doors of the Hispanic EFT Association.
- Dale Paula Teplitz writes, Wisdom is Knowing the Right Question to Ask.
- Jenny Johnston's report on healing at an EFT Workshop: The Lesson is Always Love.
- "Rewiring Your Brain for Optimism" chapter in a just-released new anthology called Optimism.
- Research by Bill Bengston showing complete cancer remission in mice after energy healing.
- The 2012 Election and Obamacare.