Welcome to the EFT Certification Test Page!
Intermediate Practitioner Test*! Please read all test info before purchasing this test!*
Thanks for taking this important step toward becoming a certified EFT practitioner! A great deal of work and consideration has gone into the creation of the EFT certification tests.
They're designed to make sure you have a thorough understanding of the material in the workshops and required readings, and to prepare you for being an excellent EFT practitioner.
You received a workbook for Level 1 and also for Level 2.
We suggest you have these handy when you take the test, as well as copies of the required reading materials. While we're testing your knowledge of EFT, the questions are also designed to remind you of what you learned in the workshops and readings; they're not designed to confuse or discourage you!
We're here for you, and we want to support your journey toward becoming a certified EFT practitioner. If you're nervous, start tapping. Don't rush; you have 90 minutes to complete the test, and experience shows that students who are well-prepared require much less time than that.
If you don't pass the test on the first attempt, you get two more attempts within a six-month window, but we recommend that you take the test for the first time as soon as you order it.
The questions you will receive on your individual test are drawn from a large bank of questions. These rotate randomly each time they're used, so if you re-test, make sure you know the material thoroughly since you're unlikely to draw many of the exact same questions.
• Total: 70 questions
• Time provided: 90 minutes.
• Score required to pass: 75% or higher.
• Please have the names of your Level 1 and latest Level 2 trainers ready.
• This is an online test - you will need to have computer and a solid internet access for the duration of the test.
• You need an EFTUniverse.com username and password. If you've already created an EFTUniverse.com login in the past, use it; if you haven't you will be guided to create one. Usernames and passwords are case sensitive. You must be logged in to take the test.
• You must complete each question before moving on to the next, but you CAN go back and edit your answers.*
• *Note: You can change your test answers before answering the last question on the test, but not after.
• Upon purchase, you will receive TWO (2) emails. The first is a payment receipt. You'll get the second a short time later, with instructions and a link to the test. If you have not created a login to EFTUniverse you will be prompted to do so before taking the test. Please create a professional login name as this will be your permanent login with EFTUniverse, we encourage the standard FIRSTINITIAL/LASTNAME for logins. Depending on your email system the login email confirmations will delay your ability to start the test immediately. We do recommend that you take the test as soon as possible. If you do not see the emails from us, be sure to check your email spam folders.
• Once you start the test, the clock is ticking - make sure you set aside a full 90 minutes to take it!
Please Note: Make sure that your web browser allows pop-ups. We recommend that you take the test on a desktop or a laptop computer and stay away from taking the test on a tablet device. Make sure you have a secure Internet connection.
Tech support for the test is only available M-F 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST - Except U.S. National holidays. If you feel you'd like tech support outside these time-frames, please email Will at will(at)eftuniverse.com to make other arrangements on a case-by-case basis.
The confirmation emails with the test link can take a while to arrive in your email inbox depending on your email provider. Emails have to go through several mail servers to get to you. Even though it often seems like email is instant, it actually depends on many factors to get to you.
The causes of email delays can be many:
• Email servers along the way can be overloaded. (Usually with spam)
• Email servers along the way can be down completely.
• Various networking issues can cause an email server to appear down, with the same result.
• Certain spam-fighting techniques can intentionally introduce delays (that cause many spam bots to fail).
• Emails have gone into your spam folder and you fail to see them there.
All of these are outside of the control of EFTUniverse. As email travels from one server to the next if "the next" is unable to receive sending server will keep trying periodically -- for several days if necessary.