"This really works... I've had great results with tapping in my own life."
|Nathaniel Brandon, PhD
author of The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem
"The techniques of EP have provided me with invaluable tools for working with trauma. No therapist can afford to remain ignorant of this new and exciting field."
|Candace Pert, PhD
Author of Molecules of Emotion.
"EFT is at the forefront of the new healing movement."
|Deepak Chopra, MD
"EFT offers great healing benefits."
|Bruce Lipton, PhD
Author of The Biology of Belief.
"EFT is a simple, powerful process that can profoundly influence gene activity, health and behavior."
"If you're looking for ways to change your life, check out Energy Psychology, it's pretty extraordinary."
|Bessel Van der Kolk
Professor of Psychiatry, Boston University School of Medicine
"EP techniques and procedures can bring about remarkably rapid changes in the way people feel."
|Eric Robins, MD
Co-author of Your Hands Can Heal you.
"I frequently use EFT for my patients with great results."
Author of The Unmistakable Touch of Grace.
"EFT is destined to be a top healing tool for the 21st Century."
|Norm Shealy, MD
Author of Soul Medicine.
"By removing emotional trauma, EFT helps heal physical symptoms too."
Co-Author of The Promise of Energy Psychology.
"EFT is easy, effective, and produces amazing results. I think it should be taught in elementary school."
"The most powerful new transformational technology to come along in years."
EFT for Sports & Other Personal Performance
- Parent Category: English
EFTs effectiveness for improving sports performance has been described by many athletes. From professional golfers to amateur tennis players, they've found that there's a layer of anxiety that holds them back from doing their best. EFT can quickly remove that anxiety, allowing all your ability to shine through. I've also conducted or advised on several scientific studies of EFT for sports performance. In one study I conducted at Oregon State University, we found a 38% difference between the free throw performance of a group who received EFT, and a placebo group. In a soccer study conducted by EFT Master Tam Llewellyn, soccer players who learned EFT performed much better than a control group. You'll find great advice in the EFT for Sports Performance paperback available from our bookstore. You can get started for free with the EFT Mini-Manual. To go further on your EFT journey, take an EFT workshop, or book a session with one of our certified practitioners.
Dawson Church, PhD
Best-selling Author of the Award-Winning Book The Genie in Your Genes.
Sports Performance Case Histories
- EFT for the man who was afraid to imagine success
- Olympic Athlete's Shoulder Pain Melts Away (Video)
- Tapping with good photos and bad photos
- A Skeptic's Chronic Ankle Injury Disappears (Video)
- Oregon State Baseball, Jorge Reyes & the Rest of the Story
- Another Champion in 2011 - More Exciting News for the EFT-in-Sports World!
- EFT in the Rodeo
- Achieiving a Fluid Golf Swing
- An Inside Look at the EFT Details that Helped Rens Blom Become the World Champion Pole Vaulter
- Athletic Injuries and Other Things
- A typical morning for an EFT sports injury therapist: Someday professional sports teams will fall all over themselves to get these results
- Attention: To All Professional Athletes and Team Owners
- Bowling and driver's test anxiety helped with EFT
- Bring an athlete out of a slump With EFT
- Claude improves his fishing with EFT
- Dancing case: "Even though I know how to do EFT, I still didn't trust myself."
- Did Surrogate EFT help a singer hit the high A note?
- EFT brings about 80.7% sports performance improvement
- EFT "Field of Dreams" - Little League Baseball
- EFT Sports Specialist Stacey Vornbrock featured in Golfweek magazine
- EFT used to eliminate golfers' "yips"
- Enhancing performance by tapping along with the TV
- Enhancing Sports Performance: Basketball Team and A High School Gymnast
- Enhancing Sports Performance by Improving Range of Motion
- 40% improvement in a golf score
- Golf Coach provides consistent results for students - 36% average improvement
- Golf score improves after childhood memories are resolved
- Long standing fears fade for a 19 year old gymnast
- Mom uses EFT to improve ski performance
- "Monsters," fear of falling as a gymnast & basketball free throws
- Overcoming the blocks to being a better horse rider
- Rapid relief for a torn rotator cuff
- Sports Anxiety, Heat Sensitivity, Being Away From Home, Loneliness, Fear of Insects
- Success on the tennis court in more ways than one
- Successful surrogate EFT for an Ironman Triathlete
- Testimonial from the Australian Baseball League Pitcher of the Year
- Using EFT for commitment in golf: The difference that makes a difference
- Using EFT with Professional Golfers
- Using EFT for Lifting Weights
- Using EFT to improve motor skills