Coping With Anxiety, Stress, & Panic Attacks
If you believe that you're doomed to feel anxiety or panic attacks forever, you might be pleasantly surprised after using EFT. There are many accounts by people just like you who've used EFT for panic and anxiety. The EFT research pages also contain many studies showing that anxiety improves significantly after tapping. You can get started for free with the EFT Mini-Manual. To go further on your EFT journey, take an EFT workshop, book a session with one of our certified practitioners, and read one of the EFT books available at our bookstore. If you'd like to ask a question or make an observation about your journey using EFT for anxiety, you can post it to our Anxiety and Addictions Discussion Group.
Dawson Church, PhD
Best-selling Author of the Award-Winning Book The Genie in Your Genes.
Panic and Anxiety Case Histories
- Severe anxiety client has his life back
- Five extreme behavior patterns related to organizing and how to address them with EFT
- If the Phones Don’t Work, Try EFT
- Masturbation and Anxiety
- EFT for Stammering
- Daisy Chains Discovered by Ranting and Tapping
- Stress is a Scarcity Belief
- Surrogate Tapping Clears Middle-of-the-Night Panic Attack