The Underpinnings of Depression
"Using EFT, I have successfully treated fears, phobias, depression, trauma, and addictions. It's effects are rapid, dramatic, and deep." Fred P. Gallo, Ph.D. - Editor, Energy Psychology in Psychotherapy"
Several studies have demonstrated EFTs efficacy for depression. I performed one study with healthcare workers, and measured their depression levels before and after a brief EFT workshop. Not only did their depressive symptoms improve significantly; they were still better when followed up 3 months later. Yet it's important to focus on the emotional experiences that underlie depression, rather than tapping generally on the feeling of depression itself. You can see how to find those specific events in some of the free tutorials I wrote. The EFT Mini-Manual is also free, and will get you started. To go further on your EFT journey, take an EFT workshop, book a session with one of our certified practitioners, and read one of the EFT books available at our bookstore.
Dawson Church, PhD
Best-selling Author of the Award-Winning Book The Genie in Your Genes.
Depression Case Histories
- Battling a Giant With Small, Surprisingly Effective Rocks
- Using EFT to let go of Suicidal Thoughts
- "Grandma Said I was a Loser, Just Like my Dad"
- The Personal Peace Procedure Gets Rid of Excess Baggage
- EFT Relieves a Paramedic's Depression
- A Four-Word Phrase that Often Clears Depression
- Re-building a Happy Childhood with Matrix Re-Imprinting
- Depression of Man in His Mid-60s Linked to Childhood Bullying
- Birth Trauma Causes Depression
- Depression on Death Row
- Resolving Depression Linked to Neglect Seven Decades Earlier