|Bruce Lipton, PhD
Author of The Biology of Belief.
"EFT is a simple, powerful process that can profoundly influence gene activity, health and behavior."
|Bessel Van der Kolk
Professor of Psychiatry, Boston University School of Medicine
"EP techniques and procedures can bring about remarkably rapid changes in the way people feel."
Author of The Unmistakable Touch of Grace.
"EFT is destined to be a top healing tool for the 21st Century."
|Eric Robins, MD
Co-author of Your Hands Can Heal you.
"I frequently use EFT for my patients with great results."
"If you're looking for ways to change your life, check out Energy Psychology, it's pretty extraordinary."
"The most powerful new transformational technology to come along in years."
|Nathaniel Brandon, PhD
author of The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem
"The techniques of EP have provided me with invaluable tools for working with trauma. No therapist can afford to remain ignorant of this new and exciting field."
|Candace Pert, PhD
Author of Molecules of Emotion.
"EFT is at the forefront of the new healing movement."
|Deepak Chopra, MD
"EFT offers great healing benefits."
"This really works... I've had great results with tapping in my own life."
Co-Author of The Promise of Energy Psychology.
"EFT is easy, effective, and produces amazing results. I think it should be taught in elementary school."
|Norm Shealy, MD
Author of Soul Medicine.
"By removing emotional trauma, EFT helps heal physical symptoms too."
EFT Tapping for Back Pain
The results gained through EFT for back pain alleviation are often astounding. It has been found in clinical trials that EFT is incredibly effective in reducing pain - an average pain reduction of 68% within 20 minutes. You can find the results of these studies and more on our Research Pages. To have a natural, simple remedy to this pain is an relief to many of those who have suffered through years of pain and high drug costs.
If you or a loved one don't achieve quick relief on your own with the techniques found in our free EFT Mini-Manual, you can contact one of our certified EFT practitoners for more help, or enroll for an EFT workshop. Our bookstore is home to many helpful books, including EFT for Back Pain, which guides readers through the most common causes of back pain and ways to release underlying emotional contributors to pain. Please also take the step now of asking a question or posting a comment on our Pain, Symptoms and Physical Disease discussion group.
Dawson Church, PhD
Best-selling Author of the Award-Winning Book The Genie in Your Genes.
Back Pain Case Histories
- Nine Years of Neck Pain Gone in Ten Minutes
- Severe Back Pain Related to Emotions is Relieved with EFT
- Back Pain Relief in an EFT Workshop
- Shoulder Tension Reflects Responsibility and Worry
- 8 years of Chronic Back Pain Relieved with EFT
- Anger and Rage is at the Root of this Back Pain
- Attorney Relieves Client of Back Pain
- Back Pain Disappears After EFT Tapping
- Back Pain is Gone After Doing EFT for Entrepreneurial Worries
- Back Pain Relief Holds With EFT
- Back Pain Relief: A Glowing Reason for Physicians to Considering Doing EFT Before Recommending Drugs or Surgery
- Back pain so intense, he had to crawl on his hands and knees
- Back Pain: "Even though this should be working, it's not and I don't know why..."
- Chronic Back Pain Cured
- EFT for Lingering Back Pain
- EFT for the Emotional Components of Back Pain
- EFT Helps Core Issue Behind Lower Back Pain
- EFT Resolves Chronic Back Pain from Short Hamstrings
- EFT Tapping Fix for Back Pain
- Eliminating Frozen Shoulder and Back Pain ... with a one year follow up
- Intense Back Pain and Numbness
- No more back pain despite a damaged lower spine. 1.5 year followup included
- Performance Anxiety and Back Pain Demos Win Over Mental Health Professionals
- Severe Back Pain Finally Subsides With EFT
- Tapping for a Headache, Knee Pain, and Back Pain while on Vacation
- Ten-Year Fibromyalgia and CFS Back Pain Gone
- Three-Week Incapacitating Back Pain Relieved in one Phone Session--Many Details Given