|Jack Canfield |
"The most powerful new transformational technology to come along in years."
|Bessel Van der Kolk|
Professor of Psychiatry, Boston University School of Medicine
"EP techniques and procedures can bring about remarkably rapid changes in the way people feel."
|Candace Pert, PhD|
Author of Molecules of Emotion.
|Bruce Lipton, PhD|
Author of The Biology of Belief.
|Deepak Chopra, MD|
|"EFT offers great healing benefits." |
|Eric Robins, MD|
Co-author of Your Hands Can Heal you.
Co-Author of The Promise of Energy Psychology.
|Nathaniel Brandon, PhD|
author of The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem
"The techniques of EP have provided me with invaluable tools for working with trauma. No therapist can afford to remain ignorant of this new and exciting field."
Author of The Unmistakable Touch of Grace..
|Wayne Dyer |
"This really works... I've had great results with tapping in my own life."
|Norm Shealy, MD|
Author of Soul Medicine.
Eating Disorders: Finding the Emotional Roots
EFT can be incredibly effective in reducing eating disorders, as the benefits can produce both temporary and long-term successes. The calming process of tapping can curb the immediate desire to follow through with the disordered behavior, which is helpful but temporary. The long-term successes come with repeated and directed sessions of EFT, peeling away at and removing the underlying anger, fear, guilt, trauma, or anxiety that may cause the disorder. EFT is effective in reducing and collapsing these underlying issues, and when applied correctly, can curb the desire to enact the disorder. You can find many instances of this in the articles below.
Dawson Church, PhD
Best-selling Author of the Award-Winning Book The Genie in Your Genes.
Eating Disorders Case Histories
- Finding and Releasing Emotions that Contribute to Binge Eating
- Pack a Punch - be Absurd - Make Yourself Sick!
- EFT Successfully Collapses Childhood Beliefs about Food - Client Stops Overeating
- EFT, Overeating and the Need to Please
- Binge Eating Diminishes in 12 Sessions after Hundreds of Hours in Traditional Therapy Failed
- Dr. Carol Look's Compulsive Overeating and Weight Loss Protocol
- Finding and Releasing Emotions That Contribute to Binge Eating