Neuropathy Symptoms and EFT
According to the World Health Organization, over 150 million people worldwide have degeneration of the peripheral nerves, or neuropathy. There are many accounts by EFT practitioners of success at addressing symptoms of neuropathy such as numbness or tingling. To get the most out of EFT, enroll for an EFT workshop, contact one of our certified practitioners, use the resources at our bookstore, and start with the free EFT Mini-Manual. Read the articles listed below to learn how others have used EFT for neuropathy. You can also take the step right now of visiting our Pain, Symptoms, and Physical Disease discussion group and asking a question or posting a comment.
Dawson Church, PhD
Best-selling Author of the Award-Winning Book The Genie in Your Genes.
- Clearing Emotional Issues Resolves 14-year Toe Numbness
- EFT Clears 10-year Neuropathy
- Eliminating 30 Years of Severe Foot Pain with EFT
- Medication-Induced Neuropathy Gone with EFT
- Relief of Diabetic Neuropathy after One EFT Session