The Tapping World Summit, and online EFT extravaganza featuring over a dozen top health experts and EFT practitioners, is underway. It's extraordinary; we've had over half a million people join us. Find out why so many people are so excited about this event; you can register right now through this link. It's completely free, our way of sharing EFT with large numbers of new people, as well as celebrating the worldwide EFT community. Programs included cover prosperity, weight loss, and Dawson Church sharing the latest science on love relationships. Your biology drives your relationship choices to a large degree, and understanding how your body is wired can help you bring more love into your life. Find out which 2 hormones can turn love on and off, and how to shift their levels so they help rather than hinder your ability to create satisfying long-term relationships. Get all this information, and the freshest EFT expertise available, all for free; register here today.
- Fox News follows Dan Hoaglin, a veteran with PTSD, through his 6 week EFT program.
- David Mackay and Till Schilling open the doors of the Hispanic EFT Association
- Dale Paula Teplitz writes, Wisdom is Knowing the Right Question to Ask
- Jenny Johnston's report on healing at an EFT Workshop: The Lesson is Always Love.
- "Rewiring Your Brain for Optimism" chapter in a just-released new anthology called Optimism.
- Research by Bill Bengston showing complete cancer remission in mice after energy healing.
- The 2012 Election and Obamacare.