The 12 Best Benefits of an EFT Universe Certification
There are numerous advantages and good reasons for obtaining an EFT Universe EFT tapping certification.
Here are our 12 best benefits of a certification through EFT Universe:
1. This EFTUniverse.com website is one of the largest complementary medicine sites on the Internet, and shows up on the first page in Google searches. Certification gives you an affiliation with one of the most-visited online sites, with far more Internet traffic than you'll see from your own website.
2. We encourage our certified EFT Universe practitioners to write articles for our weekly EFT Peak Insights newsletter. Each month, our EFT Insights newsletter reaches over a hundred thousand of subscribers. Its circulation grows by thousands of subscribers each month, giving you visibility to new potential clients.
3. Our EFT Universe certification is based upon Clinical EFT, an "evidence-based" practice that has been validated in over 21 clinical trials. EFT Universe certification gives you the confidence that you are learning a set of skills grounded in the fundamentals in The EFT Manual, as well as sound science.
4. We support our certified practitioners with publicity. We have a dynamic publicity team that spreads the word about EFT; each month, their efforts produce reviews in magazines, websites, and other media. For instance, O: The Oprah Magazine, ran a piece on "emotional acupuncture" that concluded with the words: "To find practitioners, visit www.EFTuniverse.com." Our radio show reaches over 400,000 listeners, and often mentions and interviews EFT certified practitioners. Click here for a selection of those news stories.
5. EFT Universe is focused not just on excellent training, but on supporting practitioners in making a great living with their tapping skills. Our state-of-the art Tapping Place platform automates live video sessions with paying clients. Practitioners work as few or as many paid hours as they choose, on their own schedules, with their marketing done for them, with clients delivered directly to their practices, working from home or office, and the income deposited straight into their bank accounts.
6. Our trainings are so highly regarded that they were the first EFT workshops to be accredited for Continuing Medical Education (CME / CE) credit for members of all four of the national US professional organizations: American Medical Association, American Nurses Credentialing Commission, American Psychological Association, National Association of Social Work Boards (NASB). Click here for more.
7. EFT Universe is a respected advocate for Energy Psychology, including with members of the US congress, government members in other countries, and social service agencies. Click here for more. Our efforts contributed to the recognition of EFT as a "generally safe therapy" by the US Veterans Administration in 2017.
8. Each year we train many professionals in the Veterans Administration, Kaiser Permanente, Sutter Health, and other major healthcare organizations. Our goal is to see increasing numbers of healthcare workers in these systems gaining EFT Universe certification.
9. The Certified Practitioner profile directory on the EFT Universe website gets hundreds of thousands of visitors a year. Potential clients can easily discover practitioners' services once they are listed as a Certified Practitioner on the EFT Universe site.
10. The EFT Universe certification is stable and consistent. It is based on the clearly defined standards of Clinical EFT, using the best training practices evolved by the top EFT experts over the course of 20+ years. Clinical EFT certification is an internationally recognized credential that continues to benefit practitioners year after year.
11. The EFT Universe certification program is supported by training materials developed by some of the top authorities in the field. We collaborated with expert authors to publish a suite of textbooks to support an excellent certification program. These include:
• Creating Healing Relationships: Professional Standards for Energy Therapy Practitioners, by ACEP co-founder Dorothea Hover-Kramer, EdD, RN.
• The landmark Ethics Handbook for Energy Healing Practitioners, by David Feinstein, PhD, who also wrote The Promise of Energy Psychology.
• A completely revised edition of The EFT Manual.
• The Level 1 and 2 Comprehensive Training Resources, by EFT Master, Ann Adams, and Karin Davidson.
• We also publish the peer-reviewed professional journal Energy Psychology: Theory, Research, & Treatment.
12. The EFT Universe certification and training program is managed by a dedicated professional team.