The 12 Best Benefits of an EFT Universe Certification
There are numerous advantages and good reasons for obtaining an EFT Universe EFT tapping certification.
Here are our 12 best benefits of a certification through EFT Universe:
1. This EFTUniverse.com website is one of the largest complementary medicine sites on the Internet, and shows up on the first page in Google searches. Certification gives you an affiliation with one of the most-visited online sites, with far more Internet traffic than you'll see from your own website.
2. We encourage our certified EFT Universe practitioners to write articles for our weekly EFT Peak Insights newsletter. Each month, our EFT Insights newsletter reaches hundreds of thousands of subscribers. Its circulation grows by thousands of subscribers each month, giving you visibility to new potential clients.
3. Our EFT Universe certification is based upon Clinical EFT, an "evidence-based" practice that has been validated in over 21 clinical trials. EFT Universe certification gives you the confidence that you are learning a set of skills grounded in the fundamentals in The EFT Manual, as well as sound science.
4. We support our certified practitioners with publicity. We have a dynamic publicity team that spreads the word about EFT; each month, their efforts produce reviews in magazines, websites, and other media. For instance, O: The Oprah Magazine, ran a piece on "emotional acupuncture" that concluded with the words: "To find practitioners, visit www.EFTuniverse.com." Our radio show reaches over 400,000 listeners, and often mentions and interviews EFT certified practitioners. Click here for a selection of those news stories.
5. EFT Universe certification is becoming recognized among US government agencies. We advocate for EFT with members of congress and government agencies. Click here for more.
6. Our trainings are so highly regarded that they are the only EFT workshops to be accredited for Continuing Medical Education (CME / CE) credit for members of all four of the national US professional organizations: American Medical Association, American Nurses Credentialing Commission, American Psychological Association, National Association of Social Work Boards (NASB). Click here for more.
7. Among the institutions at which EFT is taught are the University of California at Berkeley, Staffordshire University, and JFK university. EFT Universe certification has a recognized academic base.
8. Each year we train many professionals in the Veterans Administration, Kaiser Permanente, Sutter Health, and other major healthcare organizations. Our goal is to see increasing numbers of healthcare workers in these systems gaining EFT Universe certification.
9. The Certified Practitioner profile directory on the EFT Universe website gets hundreds of thousands of visitors a year. Potential clients can easily discover your services once you are listed as a Certified Practitioner on the EFT Universe site.
10. The EFT Universe certification is built to last. It is based on the consistent and clearly defined standards of Clinical EFT, using the best training practices evolved by the top EFT experts over the course of 15 years. Tens of thousands of dollars, and thousands of hours, went into building the Certification and Training curriculum and database, in order to manage large and growing certification program for the long-term.
11. The EFT Universe certification program is supported by training materials developed by some of the top authorities in the field. We collaborated with expert authors to publish a suite of textbooks to support an excellent certification program. These include:
• Creating Healing Relationships: Professional Standards for Energy Therapy Practitioners, by ACEP co-founder Dorothea Hover-Kramer, EdD, RN.
• The landmark Ethics Handbook for Energy Healing Practitioners, by David Feinstein, PhD, who also wrote The Promise of Energy Psychology.
• A completely revised edition of The EFT Manual.
• The Level 1 and 2 Comprehensive Training Resources, by EFT Master, Ann Adams, and Karin Davidson.
• We also publish the peer-reviewed professional journal Energy Psychology: Theory, Research, & Treatment.
12. The EFT Universe certification and training program is run by a professional team.