Immunity and EFT
Psoriasis is one of the most widespread autoimmune diseases, affecting millions of sufferers worldwide. It is characterized by inflamed red patches and flaking of the skin. A pilot study by Patti Hodge, and Corinne Jurgens of Stony Point University, assessed 12 psoriasis patients for both physical and psychological symptoms, and followed their progress for three months. After EFT, their psychological health improved by over 50%. Their psoriasis also improved, and on follow-up their symptoms had reduced by 74.95% (p<.001). Click here for the study abstract. To subscribe to the peer-reviewed professional journal Energy Psychology: Theory, Research, and Treatment, in which the study was published, click here.
Previous Blog Postings
- EFT Improves Sport Confidence
- NIMH Dumps DSM-V Diagnosis
- The Dark Side of EFT
- Skills that Foster Love
- The Detonator Is Not the Dynamite
- The Mayan Calendar and 2013
- The Dark Side of Neural Plasticity
- Dale Teplitz: Energy Medicine Practitioners Improve Outcomes with EFT
- Dream to Freedom: Gestalt Dreamwork and EFT
- Jenny Johnston on The Heart is the Emperor.
- Skinny Genes and EFT.
- American Psychological Association Standards and EFT.
- Join Over 500,000 People for the Tapping World Summit.
- Fox News follows Dan Hoaglin, a veteran with PTSD, through his 6 week EFT program.
- David Mackay and Till Schilling open the doors of the Hispanic EFT Association.
- Dale Paula Teplitz writes, Wisdom is Knowing the Right Question to Ask.
- Jenny Johnston's report on healing at an EFT Workshop: The Lesson is Always Love.
- "Rewiring Your Brain for Optimism" chapter in a just-released new anthology called Optimism.
- Research by Bill Bengston showing complete cancer remission in mice after energy healing.
- The 2012 Election and Obamacare.